Tuesday 15 February 2011

Girl Power! – Pink Inspired Artwork

I love making collage inspired art, for this, I used magazine cuttings and my digital and hand drawn art mixed together. 
 
I’ve always liked pink and feminine art but at university, there seemed to be a style that students must conform to which was more masculine and dark. Don’t get me wrong I love dark art but now I’ve graduated I decided I would further develop my own individual style.

 
To achieve this kind of effect I’ve created, I browsed fashion magazines for cool images/ideas.  I cut them out, scanned them in and edited them. I added my other art work and brought the two together using overlay blending mode.

 
I tried being as experimental as possible with these images. I love trying new things and I think I came up with a few good ideas!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...