Monday 28 February 2011

On Your Wedding Day

Yesterday I had been working on an ‘On Your Wedding Day’ card for one of my relatives. I tried to make it extra special and took more time on it. I went with a pink and pastel theme, using recycled cards for from mum and Dad’s wedding. Funnily enough they found them stacked up and said that I could reuse them and cut them up! They had a vintage feel to them and looked very different from modern day bought cards. 
 
I think the vintage theme suits a wedding card quite well and decorated around the main image with complementary peel offs and paper punch outs. I made a feature of the inside of the card, making a pop up heart detail. In addition I lined the handmade envelope with floral paper!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...