Wednesday 4 May 2011

Katie the Dog

Katie is a lovely timid and gentle dog. She lives across the road from me with my neighbours Angie and Dave. Unfortunately she lost an eye but I think this adds to her fantastic character.

Since chatting to a contact at a local photographic studio, I decided to explore the pet and owner relationship. This is an ongoing project – so work in progress!



This photograph of Katie I think works well and because her lead is taught it give an impression she’s being taken on a walk. There’s also a shadow across her eye, It makes it look like a pirates eye patch – this wasn’t intentional but works well.


Angie and Katie together work nicely, the feeling from the photograph is very heartfelt but I think I should have cropped wider on the original shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...