Friday 24 June 2011

Durham Vintage Bus Rally

I was invited to this event through a friend, we went as a group as a day out. I along with others brought my camera; I thought it would be great to make the most of the photographic opportunities. There were lots of interesting things to photograph because the buses were really unusual.

Unfortunately the weather was really bad, we went on father’s day and it was pouring it down. However I made the rain a fun element, within my photographs from the day.

Despite the weather, I had lots of fun and I was also pleased with how my photographs came out, particularly the ones of the rain as well as some of the vintage bus shots.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...