Tuesday 7 June 2011

Evil Chicken

This is a drawing that I have been working on and completed just recently. Since going to the arts society, based near where I live, I have become more interested in painting and drawing by hand.

I’ve been going to this local art group for nearly a term now. I really enjoy going, learning new skills and talking to the lots of artists there.


This drawing I called Evil chicken, simply because of the charismatic expression on the chickens face. We keep our chickens in the back garden, we have just two now and they are called Julie and Rita. Julie is the one I drew!






This is the photograph I drew from. The particular photograph one a place in the NHS Be a friend competition calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...