Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Medieval Festival

Me and a good friend of mine went along to this event one weekend. We went for a fun day out but while we were there I did some professional networking and took the opportunity to take some photographs for my portfolio.

There were many different stalls, some with medieval themes and others just commercial; selling a range of things. There was a modern handmade jewellery stall and I ended up purchasing a lovely necklace.


We also visited a wonderful cupcake stall and I got chatting to Joanna who I’ve just recently done some professional food shots for her website. 


I took some photography of the costumes, drama performances and the many stalls. I hope I captured the feeling from the day, me and my friend enjoyed ourselves.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...