Friday 16 September 2011

Newcastle – The Baltic Art Museum

I’ve been to the Baltic so many times but I never get bored. I always enjoy going to see the new exhibitions because the artists always seem to have really ‘out there’ ideas.

On this particular visit to the Baltic, I decided to concentrate on the appearance of the architecture through my photography. I developed ideas around different parts of the Baltic and on a couple of photos I included people.

My favourite shot from this blog is of the Baltic lift; I developed this image in colour and mono and ended up preferring the colour because the blue tones in the sky worked well.

I think the view of the Tyne Bridge through the lift window makes it a more complex and interesting image.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...