Friday 16 September 2011

Newcastle – Mirrors and Reflections

Throughout my visit to Newcastle one of my main photography focuses was mirrors and reflections. I love experimenting with this idea through photography.

I was interested in the mirror stall, because I thought it would be nice to play with reflections of the surrounding commotion.

One of my favourite mirror shots includes a mirror reflecting onto the river. It had quite a nautical feel to it which I quite liked.

I also liked the detail and craftsmanship that had gone into the mirrors. They were all mosaic, made from broken crockery.

Another idea I played with included the Baltic entrance, capturing people walking in and there reflections on the ceiling.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...