Monday 26 September 2011

Studio Work with Kirsty

I decided I wanted to develop further my passion for studio and fashion photography after being inspired by that kind of theme with past placements and projects.

A group of my photographer friends and I booked some time at a Discovery Photography studio in Redcar. We worked with a model named Kirsty who also works at Discovery.

We did a lot of experimentation with lighting and original poses. I had prepared a set of mood boards earlier and used these to communicate to Kirsty, the kind of poses I was after. The images for the mood board are all sourced from Flickr.

Kirsty also had her own ideas and came up with interesting poses too. I enjoyed the day; Kirsty was easy to work with and learned a lot about lighting, and working with a model.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...