Sunday 13 November 2011

Bokeh, Clothes Pegs and a feather

I hadn’t used my garden for a photography location in a while and I had a few new ideas. Some of my first photography was of my socks on the washing line and I had done a black and white pegs shot on holiday. I used this for inspiration for the clothes pegs shot I took this time round. I think the bokeh and depth of field works quite nicely here.

The mono images work well together as a set. I enjoyed exploring some new ideas unrelated to nature. I had tried photographing the garden bench a number of times in the past but was not completely happy with the results. This time I was accurate with the angle and composition and realised it worked better as a black and white. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...