Tuesday 17 January 2012

Ethereal Collage Continued in Mono

I anticipated the black and whites could communicate a completely different ambience by isolating them from the colour images. As I’ve learnt, making a colour image black and white can immediately change the feel and overall appearance of an image.





On this note, I want to add a tip, grouping monochromes images is much easier, if for example colours in a photo clash and look odd together; by turning the image to monochrome this risk decreases.




I love black and white photography but often only take the colour out on Photoshop when I have time to ponder on final aesthetics to an image. These images I’ve blogged look moody and ethereal but unlike the colours, they look more of a portfolio standard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...