Tuesday 24 January 2012

Messy Church Feb 2012 – New Projects For The Kids

I’ve been working as an event photographer for messy church now for over a year or so and it has been a very rewarding experience in lots of ways. Each session has a theme relating to Christianity and I enjoy working with the children and being involved in the activities.


By having a different theme each time, different projects are set, this session was based on Noah’s Ark, involving things like water activities and building a mini ark with nails.


The Vicar, Rachel who organises this event researches projects from the messy church book which I think can be bought in book shops. (Or type it in Amazon for their book range)



I think the events work so well and encourage learning in a fun way, the art activities are all well designed for very young children and it has certainly given me a few ideas for my creative projects and photography work!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...