Sunday 19 February 2012

York: Street Photography

I wanted to develop some new ideas for my photography, and in York produced some new street photographic work. After the trip to York, my love for street photography had really developed.







I find candid street shots really fun, and there were some interesting focus points in the centre of town. Unfortunately, there are many restrictions when using street work online. I left out some of the shots of young people to put online for obvious reasons. 













Luckily I created a range of shots, some of which were fine to use online. There is a mixture of people, architecture and some more abstract. On the day we went it was the York festival and balloons could be found everywhere so I included is a series of pink balloon shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...