Thursday 15 March 2012

Messy Church March 2012 – People Mystery

I find working as an event photographer at messy church a fun and challenging experience. As part of the brief, it is necessary to delivery photographs which portray the event without obviously giving away young children’s identity.


Although I do shoot traditional portraits at messy church, these are not used by me for my blog or any other online use. This gives me inspiration to treat it a creative problem and come up with alternative ideas. Often the photos are more original and exciting by doing this.







Some of the photographs included in this blog post have quite a vintage style to them. I did minimum Photoshop work on these but I think the attire or the people in these shots give an old fashioned look. I think the colour palette also gives this impression.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...