Wednesday 14 March 2012

Olly Murs in concert – Photo blog

I have been to two concerts now, Olly Murs being the 2nd. I came to Newcastle for a weekend away with a few friends and watched the concert on the first night.


We were sat somewhere in the middle of the metro arena. We got a good view of Olly when he walked across a long path which came down from the ceiling.



I organised a selection of photographs for this blog post, I found the photography process in the arena to be quite tricky, because it was so dark and difficult to get sharp photos.




Despite this I produced a couple I was quite pleased with. My favourite includes a monochrome shot, with people in the foreground and a figure on stage in the distance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...