Friday 6 April 2012

The Vintage Fair in Saltburn - 31st March


I thought I would blog post an event I went to based in Saltburn. There have been a couple of vintage fairs run in Saltburn. The first event was held at Profile gallery and I did some event photography work for this. The link to this blog post is here.

This time the event was held in the community hall. I was impressed with the different pieces available to buy. Since going to the vintage fairs, I have developed a love for all things vintage.

I think my personal taste in clothes has altered; I have a vintage edge to some of the things I buy. I saw a couple of nice dresses and bags etc at the fair too.


 

I liked the community spirit of the event and I bumped into lots of different people I had met previously at the fair or through Profile Gallery.

I was a bit disappointed I didn’t get any photographs on this occasion, I’m normally snap snap snap but the hall was quite compact/too busy and felt developing my networking skills instead may be a of use. 



If I gave you my business card at the fair, I just wanted to thank you for getting in touch through my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...