Saturday 19 May 2012

Durham – People & manikins


Portraits seemed to be the photography focal point from the day and I was quite chuffed with some of the shots I produced. Some of the friends I met up with in Durham had kids with them, and they were happy to let me take a few snaps.


While we were walking across the main bridge, in the centre, we saw a musician playing music. I took a few of arty shots of him. I developed an idea of using two people facing different directions. This worked well in monochrome too. It was one of my favourite shots from the day.





I developed a theme on manikins, there were so many in shop windows and also some really interesting ones. I particularly liked the male manikins, they had character and I developed ideas for this through my photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...