Thursday 14 June 2012

Pink Petals


There’s a really pretty tree in my neighbours garden which blooms around spring time. My neighbour didn’t mind my going round, so I took some spring flower shots.


Some of the petals were already on the ground, and there was some left on the tree but they were wilting a little. I maybe should have taken some a bit earlier but I achieved some lovely effects particularly with the petals on the ground.


I did minimal editing; mostly photographs are natural. However I brightened them up a little and on a few increased the pink/red quality.


I had much more control over the depth of field, using my new camera. These are mainly macro shots but I did some general shots of the tree too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...