Thursday 12 July 2012

Danby – Animals other


In June, my family and I went to Danby, in The North York Moors for our holiday. We were a bit sceptical for the weather, as it had been predicted to rain the whole week.

Luckily we managed a good three days into the holiday with lovely weather. We made the most of it, sitting in the beer garden having a lovely lunch as well as going fishing and playing tennis.



This was the first holiday with my SLR camera. I took pleasure in taking my camera along to different places and producing a range of shots.

This is the first blog post of many from the holiday. I thought I would start with animals. We saw many where we were staying such as chickens and sheep. I will blog horses separately because I took so many!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...