Saturday 22 December 2012

Chickens Mayhem


Chickens make great pets and I find they are fantastic subjects to photograph. As a family we’ve kept chickens for a number of years and each chicken we have had has had its own character.


One day while it was pouring down with rain outside I decided to photograph our silky chickens because it looked miserable in the rain and the water drops had created a unusual and funky hair do. I found it rather humorous and certainly worth a caption.


On the same day I snapped a few pics of Rita are other chicken. Rita is very cheeky and on this particular day came right to the back door for some crackers. I love the expression on her face and the humorous mood of the photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...