Friday 21 December 2012

Richmond | The Magic Shop


The series of the magic shop were my most favourite to photograph and most commented on afterwards on Flickr, Facebook etc.


I have never been to such a wonderful, fairytale like shop. It was overflowing with jewels, treasures, antiques and mirrors. It was just fascinating and I hope this is what came across in the pictures I had taken.


I have been developing my product photography for a while now but this kind of work is kind of new to me. There were lots of things in the shot making the final images look quite busy.


I have been developing my product photography for a while now but this kind of work is kind of new to me. There were lots of things in the shot making the final images look quite busy.


This style of photography with lots of things happening at once in one image seemed to actually work quite nicely. I anticipate this inspiration will help me on future outings.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...