Friday 22 February 2013

Cold weather Saltburn | Surf Board


I found inspiration in these bright and cheerful looking surf boards. They contrasted with the bleak day which I found interesting. When I came to have a closer look I noticed a little frost on the boards which I found ironic. It’s not a classic shot for a seaside place which I like because it’s unconventional. 

The surf boards seemed to have a bit of character particularly within the setting and time of year. But theres some very brave surfers in Saltburn so I expected there to be a couple on the beach or in the sea.

I came across some blue surf boards all placed out across the seafront against a railing. I took the opportunity to get some close up shots to show off the modern structure of the boards.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...