Saturday 22 February 2014

Traditional Shots of Flowers

This blog post includes a series of flowers from our garden about a year ago that I’ve only just managed to post. I love the continuous use of bright colours in this series. The boldness of the orange and red is just perfect for this time of year to cheer people up. In fact these images may be going on cards; they have that kind of look.

I love springtime in the garden and it’s probably the best time to get these kinds of flowers in bloom. I did little editing but sometimes I brighten up the image if necessary. I think the weather was fairly good at the time and the sunlight naturally enhanced the photos.

Let me know what you think. Do you photograph nature and flowers?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...